Posted: 20.03.20 at 10:12 by The Editor
Due to the ongoing outbreak of Covid-19 and recent guidance received from Government, Barry Town Council has taken the decision to cancel all meetings and events for at least 12 weeks.
This means that;
• All Council meetings until at least 8 June 2020 will not take place.
• All planned events will be cancelled. (Planned events include the Town Mayor’s Horse Racing Evening scheduled to be held on Thursday, 19 March and the Easter Event at Central Park scheduled for Tuesday, 7 April).
• The Pioneer Hall on Beryl Road will be closed with immediate effect and all bookings/parties cancelled until 8 June. If you have hired the Pioneer Hall during this period, please do not call us, we will contact you to arrange a full refund in due course.
• The Town Council will also be operating a telephone/email service only. This means that if you need to speak with a member of staff, you can do so by either calling 07570826516 or by emailing [email protected]
• Barry Town Council Offices will not be open to members of the public during this 12-week period.
Please note, that Barry Town Council is a separate entity to the Vale of Glamorgan Council (whose main offices are located at the Civic Offices, Dock Offices and The Alps).