Posted: 21.02.20 at 10:50 by The Editor
The Prince of Wales will visit Barry's new Aston Martin Lagonda factory today as part of his itinerary in South Wales; His Royal Highness has also scheduled in time to visit victims of flooding in areas across the region.
His Royal Highness will have the chance to test drive the Aston Martin DBX before having a tour of the new factory and meeting with staff and management.
The full itinerary is listed below:
• The Prince of Wales will visit CAF train factory in Newport to meet employees, learn about the production process and officially open the facility. 1 Monks Ditch Drive, Celtic Business Park, Newport NP19 4RH.
• The Prince of Wales will visit the new Aston Martin Lagonda factory. St Athan, Barry CF62 4WB.
• The Prince of Wales will visit the British Airways Maintenance Centre to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the company. Dragonfly Drive, Cardiff Airport, Cardiff CF62 3DN.
• The Prince of Wales, Patron, Marie Curie, will visit the Marie Curie Hospice, Cardiff and the Vale to meet with patients and staff. Bridgeman Road, Penarth CF64 3YR.
• The Prince of Wales will visit the town of Pontypridd to meet residents and businesses affected by recent floods and to meet those involved in the rescue and support effort.